Friday, January 2, 2015

Door Delights Sure Helped ME !!!

I came up with Door Delight for easy decorating. For those who could not get on a ladder, heights were a problem, no electricity bills and not too-expensive, Door Delights is perfect.

Well it happened, I was involved in a rear ended ancient a few years ago. For an year now I have not been able to twist, bent or lift.. I had surgery on my back (3 Herniated Disc) Right shoulder (torn Ligament) 
Decorating for the Holiday’s wasn’t on my list of things to do for 2014 Christmas Holiday Season.




Did I ever think this would happen to me, NO. Was I grateful that I own Door Delights for my garage door, YES.

Even without all the lights I put up every year for Christmas, Which means lots of lights. Door Delights decorations were answer to pray, easy and looked Fabulous on my garage door for 2013 and 2014 Season and perfect for all other occasions.

I do a few things now, Thank God I'm not where I was.. 

  If you are looking for a awesome way to decorate without a ladder,scary heights, inexpensive, you came to the right place..

We do have some Sales going one, Check us out.

 www.doordelights.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment